4.03.2007

Old Beginnings

Here we go again...

3rd blog in a row!
In my first, I was posessed by St. Irony of Potong Pasir, and in manifesting his character, I ranted too much, resulting in the closure of that blog.

For seconds, iamsoverytired revisited cynical, semi-emo-angst filled posts questioning humanity, our existence, and making fun of peoples of authority in relatively harmless, not-very-innocuous manners.

And for a while after exterminating that one, I relapsed into a bah-bloggers-are-mad-ranters and I-refuse-to-read-another-blog mood.

Of course, being the self-contradicting bum that I usually am not (hah!) I went ahead and read blogs. Many blogs.

This one though, will try try try to diverge from usual rants and focus more on stuff I actually put heart and thought into writing. The need to express myself preceded that of being a bum. Yep.

... and everyone needs to express themselves in some way or another.

No comments: